Swimming is becoming more popular in India. More than half of our nation is surrounded by water and swimming is one of our great passions.
* Swimming is fun and a great way to keep fit and well
* Swimming is a healthy activity that you can continue for a lifetime.
* Swimming is a low-impact activity that has many physical and mental health benefits.
* Make sure you know how to swim and do so in a safe environment.
Swimming for recreation – Swimming is a great recreational activity for people of all ages. Recreational swimming can provide you with a low-impact workout and it’s also a good way to relax and feel good. Common swimming styles in recreational swimming are breaststroke, backstroke, side stroke and freestyle.
Health benefits of swimming – Swimming is a great workout because you need to move your whole body against the resistance of the water. Swimming is a good all-round activity because it:
* keeps your heart rate up but takes some of the impact stress off your body
* builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness
* helps maintain a healthy weight, healthy heart and lungs
* tones muscles and builds strength
* provides an all-over body workout, as nearly all of your muscles are used during swimming.
Other benefits of swimming – Swimming has many other benefits including:
* being a relaxing and peaceful form of exercise
* alleviating stress
* improving coordination, balance and posture
* improving flexibility
* providing good low-impact therapy for some injuries and conditions
* providing a pleasant way to cool down on a hot day
being available in many places – you can swim in swimming pools, beaches, lakes, dams and rivers. Make sure that the environment you choose to swim in is safe.
For more details call Ray Center at +917022000222 or visit www.raycenter.in
© 2018 All rights reserved.